• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Planning My First Mods

Goonz SVT

Hard-core CEG'er
well its that time and I didnt really do much to the car over the winter because well, it was winter :blackeye:. Anyways the nice warm weather is here and now im in the market for an intake so without further non-sense, this is the intake im planning on purchasing, its from a new small company called Status Elite and it happens to have the highest gains out of ANY intake currently for the G37 and that includes that off Stillen and Injen (will post dyno sheets in a bit). You MUST hear the dyno vids as the car sounds absolutely insane! Wont say the price because I know CEG in known for its flamming down of its people but those of you know that the higher the car, the more expensive the mods :blackeye:..Anywho enjoy and feedback is welcomed!

008-8.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cILe0g98WLA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcVZOK9qEWM

you have too much money....you need to think about your future...i still have that water mike allen gave me to give to you about 3 years ago...you dont love me anymore...needs more leaf spring...

haha well I appreciate the thought and concern about my finances, I can assure you im fine and also believe it or not, just like you Tony, im in the market for a condo so we'll see how that goes..

mike, you always have a special place in my heart...nohomo

haha well I appreciate the thought and concern about my finances, I can assure you im fine and also believe it or not, just like you Tony, im in the market for a condo so we'll see how that goes..

Good man! Now buy my Bimmer so I can get my waterfront condo before it sells. :laugh:

Looks like 2 hot air intakes to me. Looks good put a waste on a car with that much performance already.

1. You don't street race it.

2. You don't drag race it.

3. You don't road race it.

4. You don't even AutoX it.

What is the point?

Looks like 2 hot air intakes to me. Looks good put a waste on a car with that much performance already.

1. You don't street race it.

2. You don't drag race it.

3. You don't road race it.

4. You don't even AutoX it.

What is the point?
I dont really do any of that stuff but yet look at all the stuff I have done to my car...he does he because he wants to man. I didnt buy a set of wilwoods because I do any of that, I did it because I wanted a set of wilwoods.

Back