• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Since we got such a warm welcome, and we might be contributing to the Spring Zing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baer: 4261003 can get a 10% discount; will need to check stock with baer to get ETA on these as I believe they might have to custom make them- and check their stock on hand.

0902005- We can do $270 shipped, but right now they're backordered for 4-5 weeks.

Very close to having the $$ for the koni sport kit. Probably 5-7 days.

Gonna be calling on my lunch at work today to order my koni sport kit! :)

EDIT: Just got off the phone with Ken, Koni sport kit will be on its way soon! :)

Any luck getting pricing for the Koni springs? :laugh:

And I would like to get the ATM 4137 from the gauge close-out

Any luck getting pricing for the Koni springs? :laugh:

And I would like to get the ATM 4137 from the gauge close-out
good luck getting a reply. I called them about some baer rotors yesterday and they were supposed to return my call. Havent heard anything from them yet. I also sent a pm on here right after sz in regards to some other things and got no reply.

good luck getting a reply. I called them about some baer rotors yesterday and they were supposed to return my call. Havent heard anything from them yet. I also sent a pm on here right after sz in regards to some other things and got no reply.

It shows that Ken was on here yesterday. Are you getting the 2-peice rotor for $270?

It shows that Ken was on here yesterday. Are you getting the 2-peice rotor for $270?
im trying to get them if i can ever get someone to tell me i can buy them for sure lol. I want them pretty bad and the rotors that came with the kit i bought were pretty worn so why not upgrade while replacing right?

im trying to get them if i can ever get someone to tell me i can buy them for sure lol. I want them pretty bad and the rotors that came with the kit i bought were pretty worn so why not upgrade while replacing right?

I hear ya! I'm saving to upgrade the standard Baer calipers to the polished 6S's, but $1200 may take some time :blackeye:

I hear ya! I'm saving to upgrade the standard Baer calipers to the polished 6S's, but $1200 may take some time :blackeye:
those calipers make me :drool: big time! im quite content with what i have though, but the BLING factor of those not to mention performance makes them almost worth the money:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back