• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Thanks, LUCA & Pen_Two!

Guitarman19853

Hard-core CEG'er
Since I think it was a joint venture, thanks Christine & Glenn!

DSCF3908%20%28Medium%29.JPG

DSCF3911%20%28Medium%29.JPG

I considered keeping it a secret until Carlisle... yeah, that thought only lasted about 30 seconds. It actually makes the intake even louder because it resonates inside the aluminum. Which I quite like since I don't have my exhaust... yet ;)

i think you need better..ie,more insulation of the top of that box:laugh:
btw,since this thread is to those too,i got my hids hooked up...although,they keep popping fuses???

Great, I'm glad to hear that you're happy. :)

Looks good Ryan!

Since I think it was a joint venture, thanks Christine & Glenn!

I considered keeping it a secret until Carlisle... yeah, that thought only lasted about 30 seconds. It actually makes the intake even louder because it resonates inside the aluminum. Which I quite like since I don't have my exhaust... yet ;)

I like the white contour sticker under the hood...wonder where I've seen that before? :idea: btw, new heatshield looks great! :)

Chris, I don't know what's up with that. They were fine in Glenn's car, no issues at all. Maybe Glenn will shed some light on that one for you.

You're welcome Ryan! Glad you picked it up. :cool:

As for the HID's Chris, I'm not too sure. They worked fine in my car right up too the removal. All we did was take them off the car. I don't really know anything about the wiring of the HID's...maybe TGO can give you an answer considering I'm sure he installed them himself.

yeah,they worked fine for the first two days,than i turned them on yesterday and both 7.5 fuses popped. changed them and the drivers side works fine,the pasg side will sometimes turn on,and other times they won't. i'm going to wire in a relay before i mess w/them again.
the wiring is easy. red and black. black goes to the black wire on the headlight harness,and red goes to the orange,nothing can really be messed up there.:shrug: they looked great though when they were working.

Back