• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What's in YOUR room ??

^At least it's not Ian this time. :)

A nylabone.

Ha Ian was snoring, pretty damn loud too, I woke him up and said knock it off. He quieted down. I think my roommate meowed at one point last night...

Complete set of Band of Brothers on Blu Ray

Yep, it was very strange but hilarious at the same time. So I then proceeded to text a couple of people waking them up at 2:30 in the morning just to tell them what he did. I'm a great friend.

You know you guys could make comments and stick with the game of Whats in YOUR room?

backpack.

What?... You don't like Starbucks? How come?

I also spot a Dr. Pepper. I'm not drinking it right now, it's warm. :(

:D Not that I hate them, it's just nice to see the color in a larger sample. ;)

A spoon.

A web cam in a pile of wires!

Maybe I could do web cam shows! Powder your parts for ya? Web show at 5:00 tune in to see your wheels coated! LOL I like it!

What?... You don't like Starbucks? How come?

I also spot a Dr. Pepper. I'm not drinking it right now, it's warm. :(

Starbucks sucks - worst coffee I've ever tasted (and I LOVE coffee) - I once wrote them an e-mail telling about a horrible cup of coffee I had - they sent me coupons in the mail for 10 free cups of coffee ... yea , that'll solve it :nonono: ! I did try them several times , BTW - they still sucked .

I spy my (still dusty) golf clubs

I spy a scented candle.
I stank up the house cooking homefries this morning, so now I gotta get those cooking smells out of the air.
And no, I didn't burn them. I just like a lot of garlic powder and dried onion on them. :cool:

Starbucks sucks - worst coffee I've ever tasted (and I LOVE coffee) - I once wrote them an e-mail telling about a horrible cup of coffee I had - they sent me coupons in the mail for 10 free cups of coffee ... yea , that'll solve it :nonono: ! I did try them several times , BTW - they still sucked .

IDK, I've never had a bad cup at Starbucks.
DD's coffee is usually nasty because they let it sit for hours. If you don't get it first thing in the morning, it's gross.

I spy a transmission. :eek:

Back