• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Got my SVT today!!

svttour

Rico Suave
To those who were paying attention to the scavenger hunt thread. My car arrived in Fl today from Cali. Got the car aound 2pm and went to work with my brother. Stopped working when it got dark at 6pm. Here you go.

IMG_0451-1.jpg

IMG_0452.jpg

IMG_0453.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0460.jpg

IMG_0461.jpg

Day 2 pics will be posted tomorrow.

(Gets ready for a full Pm box)

Either you are doing a ground up restoration on a Contour, or you are parting her out :(

Car is being parted out. Its got a blown motor and the front is all screwed up.

screw the PM box, I want the exhaust for FREEEEEE:cool:

That exhaust you see in the background is off my 99 SVT. its MINT and its not going anywhere.... Thats why I havent chopped it lol. This car came with no exhaust.

If this isnt all apart tomorrow I might be down there this week to help with the turbo car and to help steal parts off this and put them on my car:cool:

Kinda what I was thinking Mark...

Even if he got the car for free, it doesn't seem like he'd make much after the $1000 - $1200 for shipping.

Mark

So to get this straight...you had a car shipped from Cali to Florida to part out? :confused:

I originally bought the car for 400.00. The idea was to have the car stay in Cali and part it out there. The person who was going to part the car out found himself too busy to work on the car because he was working 70+hrs a week. The car cost me 1000.00 to be transported to me. After I sell everything I will still make 1500.00 profit. I do my homework fellas.

yea and the front bumper and side skirts possibly the fenders are going from Cali to Florida to Washington state.:crazy:

good luck selling contour parts in this economy lol :D it'll work out. sweet deal. can i come hang out in shorts too? i'm sick of -8 weather and a foot of snow.

good luck selling contour parts in this economy lol :D it'll work out. sweet deal. can i come hang out in shorts too? i'm sick of -8 weather and a foot of snow.

Im sweating my balls off! I worked today with shorts and no shirt. God its sooo hot:laugh::laugh:

Posting day 2 pics now.

Could you add the vin to the All SVT's go to heaven thread if you didn't already. Sorry to see another one go, but as long as it keeps others alive I guess it's ok :(

Back