• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

How's the snow?

ancientsanskrit

Hard-core CEG'er
Wondering how that's working out? :laugh:

I would say that this would be my first year NOT :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:in' about the weather, but unfortunately I'll be back in the glove in December till Jan.

Well, I gotta go....have to wash the car outside, just can't find my sandals...don't you hate when that happens? :laugh:

got in a nice little accident today during a snow storm. 20 some cars piled up at an intersection. rammed into the guy in front of me, then was rear ended, sending my mustang into a curb. luckily, there wasnt too much damage to the mustang. paint on the rear bumper is a little screwed up, and my driver front wheel got a little effed up. i consider it very lucky compared to some of the other cars i saw.

prep waxed the board last night, ordered a new edge tuning tool. Getting pumped for some snowboarding...

How much have you guys gotten so far? We only have an inch. :help:

My mom was saying about the same, but this was like noon yesterday. I really don't see what all the hub-bub is as it was 75 degrees and sunny today. :p

Seriously though, this isn't too shabby in terms of timing. I still recall going out for trick-or-treat'n during Halloween when I was youngin' and it snowing.

Back