• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GTO meet goes bad

You'd hope that the rest of the crowd or the camera man would have the decency to show the Town Car driver the video or help identify the GTO driver.

Wow, doing a burnout on the shoulder and blinding on coming traffic! I can't believe that, god the stupidity.

This is what happens when initially expensive high power cars hit the used car market. These cars were mostly bought new by more near middle age people. Once the 04s started to come off lease they were more affordable and a lot of younger people started to buy them. This was obvious on the forums over time and the number of deaths started to go up a lot. This seems to be especially true of G.I.s returning from overseas with a lot of money and a thirst for drink and power. Pictures of the gruesome aftermath started to show up and Cleveland-Pic-A-Part had lots of wrecked cars to part out. It is really too bad.

Racing on a desolate highway is one thing [not condoned] but blinding-burnouts at 5pm rush hour?

:nonono: :nonono:

The fool who did that hit-and-run deserves a kiss from a speeding semi.

Are you effin' kidding me?! Great driving. Lift throttle oversteer guy we salute you. How did no one wreck in the smoke of one of the first DBs?!

LOL I remember that meet its like 5 minute away from my school and where i usually stay with my girlfriend! I remember passin by and wanting to stay but I had class. Gladly I didnt because I woulda been trying to do silly stuff as well as I tend to join the group.

- amyn

lol i actually worked at that sears for a while! took a job there cause iw as going to school literally 30 seconds down the road.

LMAO, well we can all see that those cars need better drivers, ( i want the Black vette) lol

hahahahahah and that ididot his the town car LOL,, haha idk what to say to that one..:confused:

LMAO, well we can all see that those cars need better drivers, ( i want the Black vette) lol

hahahahahah and that ididot his the town car LOL,, haha idk what to say to that one..:confused:

I don't understand? What did the person in the town car do wrong? He got hit, pulled to the side of the road. Seems like he did what he should have..

Back