• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

So are we gonna do a SZ09?

We are planning on making a whole 2 week vacation out of it. Got family in Kentucy we are going to stop and see on the way up or back, plus family in Detroit.

We are planning on making a whole 2 week vacation out of it. Got family in Kentucy we are going to stop and see on the way up or back, plus family in Detroit.

You can stop on the way in Kentucky at Big Bone Lick state park, seriously Trey and I saw it on the way there,lol Google it, you will see pics.

Just a thought?

n2306597_39017149_282.jpg

You need to do an update version of that Pete:laugh:

What if you just request the weekend of the 15th off (May 09), and if the dates change, then you change your time off request? Would your employer allow that?
SZ has been scheduled around that time of year pretty consistently, so it may be safe to say that it'll be that weekend next year.

i think since it is the 10th anniversary it should be moved closer to the end of the month to allow the most members to come. :)

that and the fact that my spawn should be a month old by then and ready for the trip
:D

yah end of may would probably work good for a lot more people. looking on the official thread, I am pumped to see there may be some autox going on, I just got into it last summer and its a blast!

Back