• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Clay barred (Knight Rider)

Ft.WorthSVT

CEG'er
I saw the post that SVTcontourSVT made about clay'n his car so I thought I would try it. Man, this stuff works really good! I was really amazed at how much of a difference it made.
I know I need to get the mirko painted but am just low on funds, but believe me it's the next thing getting done.

100_2520.jpg

100_2517.jpg

100_2514.jpg

OMG! I so need to clay my baby its not even funny, I don't think it will come out looking that clean though man that is nice! btw what bar did you use?

alright I am 100 percent sure I am doing this to my car this week, I will post up some pics in another thread and compare them to yours, im sure yours will look way better. not to say that my detailing skills are sub-par I have been detailing my cars a long time probably for the last 8 years. however, I don't think my paint is in good enough shape to look that glossy, but we will see!

Group clay bar session? Bring it over to my grandparent's house in Caledonia, and we can do it under the big tree in their yard. You know you want to. Much better than an apartment parking lot. I'll take you for a ride in the 3L too. I need to clay bar #801, since I tried the liquid clay bar :censored::censored::censored::censored: last year and found out it's a scam. I'll be around all day Thursday and Friday.

I wonder why it has Stazi mesh in the bumpers, but not in the grill?

could be a number of possibilities, but good eye it would look alot better with the stazi in the grill, oh and of course the mirko to be painted :laugh:

TX you know im down for a detail day, I got my brand new chamoise just waiting to get its cherry popped! :cool:

And oh yah I can't wait to see/drive in the 3L im sure its gonna make me go crazy and dump a 3L in mine :crazy:

I wonder why it has Stazi mesh in the bumpers, but not in the grill?
I just noticed that. If the OP needs the Stazi grille mesh I have a piece and an extra grille as well. I even have one that is already blacked out. pm me if interested OP

I thought the kit was just the clay bar and the lube? didn't you have to add polish/wax after front another product or did it come with the clay bar kit?

Back