• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

You know how I know you are gay?

i'm guessing the county and neighbors had enough of u and ur piles of parts, so they kicked u out.:laugh:

i hope theres a black reflector in there somewhere! if you dont end up finding it, just shoot me a pm and i'll send you my paypal for a refund. its no biggie.

So how far is the new house from the old one?

2 miles west

i usually hand the driver a $10-$20 bill, but i suppose a hug is all good...as long as it was brief.

lets just say he made good money that day, i hooked him up

i'm guessing the county and neighbors had enough of u and ur piles of parts, so they kicked u out.:laugh:

still live in the same city:laugh:

i hope theres a black reflector in there somewhere! if you dont end up finding it, just shoot me a pm and i'll send you my paypal for a refund. its no biggie.

shut up douche i found your shiz ill bring it to tony pacos:cool:

shut up douche i found your shiz ill bring it to tony pacos:cool:

HAHA!!!! Same goes for me.....can I exchange the rear mount you gave me for the front one??

Sorry.....glad to see you got the bagged car to the new house in one piece. Always helps when you have someone you can trust!

dumb question here, because I am sure you are doing some sort of work to it, but why didn't you just drive it to your new house?

Back