• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ 07 Registration is now open!

It has become sort of a tradition for some people, that's why. Just another thing to enhance the experience.
Kinda like how the NE crew requires dinner at the OG one night, and another night out at a local gentelmen's club. We dunno how it started, but we just can't help keep up the tradition. It makes us happy. :)

Why the big obscession with having a place to peel out ??? What's the big deal - who cares ? Most things are better left spontaneuos anyways .
I concur. And anyways, there are roads and parking lots like every where. And if you won't do it anywhere, then you're not cool enough to be doing it anyway. ... Although I think the majority of us will not be doing burnouts.

barge seems to do alright

Try running these:

DSCF3126.JPG

They're kind of sticky. That, plus the fact that wheelspin=bad when you're trying to move quickly, gives you a car that's designed NOT to spin its tires. :laugh:

Quit being a little girl :p

Not like I didn't have Summer tires on my car.

Sheesh... think you'd have some balls with that big tough transmission of yours :)

Back