• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Side Skirts are on, last thread for a while w/ pics

:laugh: You need the jackpoint covers! :blackeye: I'm sure someone can mail you one! Hell I was at he junk yard today and I could have gotten you at least one jackpoint cover that you could have sprayed to match!

But keep up the good work!

hmm.. a couple more pictures of that car and my head may just explode.
This I have to see! Here you go:

DSCF2221.jpg

DSCF2220.jpg

DSCF2222.jpg

DSCF2223.jpg

Now, Beans, entertain me! :laugh:

You should put the jack point covers on even if there are only 3. Without them, the side skirts may curl a bit and they won't fit properly.

hmm.. a couple more pictures of that car and my head may just explode.

are you guys really that dumb :shrug:

unless you want your head to literally blow up, just stop looking at his threads, its really not that hard to understand is it :confused:

its like seeing 5 bad wrecks screwing up your rush hour drive to work...you dont wanna see anymore, but you have to look when you pass by

honestly though, the kid must have some thick skin (or head)...because there's a certain level of abuse that seems like its gonna come no matter what, but he persists in making post after post

he's probably just yankin us all along...he's probably got a turbo stashed away waiting to install on his 3.0 when he gets it

crap-o-rama....i just scrolled through some of the pics again and i'll be danged if the car doesnt look bad to me from this angle....sideskirts make a bigggg difference

DSCF2222.jpg

my car was missing the jackpoint covers too...i bought it with one missing on each side and didn't care that much about having them on so i removed them...

get some wheels on there and...damn, what the hell is wrong with me

Last edited:
its like seeing 5 bad wrecks screwing up your rush hour drive to work...you dont wanna see anymore, but you have to look when you pass by

honestly though, the kid must have some thick skin (or head)...because there's a certain level of abuse that seems like its gonna come no matter what, but he persists in making post after post

he's probably just yankin us all along...he's probably got a turbo stashed away waiting to install on his 3.0 when he gets it

cept when you see the crash, you usually don't complain like a little baby and cry about it :laugh:

:rolleyes:

its something like that, not a 3.0 though, its a 2.0 Zetec out of a FSVT with 6 speed, Light weight fly wheel, cams, centerforce clutch, UDP, high flow fuel rail and injectors, Steeda wires, Accel coil pack, 65mm TB, a turbo making somewhere around 18-25 PSI, and a few other goodies...
:drool:

just imagine how many threads it'll take before i get that installed.....:laugh:

thats not even including the bat suspension parts.... o god, u guys are in for a real treat

The picture of the original car looks much better.

And is the engine planned, or is it actually in your possession? And what do you know about the strength of the Focus' 6 speed?

lmao, its another one of my plans, thats not gonna happen for a long while yet, so dont get excited, it was just a joke, although i'd love to do it. as far as i've heard, the SVT 6 speed is stonger, do u know different?

Back