• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Gulf Coast Thunder SE Caravan

Brent372

Official SE Event Coordinator
Kim and I are 100% in.

We will be leaving South Florida early morning on Tuesday 9/30.
It is about a 12 hour drive to New Orleans. We will drive straight through and probably stop in New Orleans for dinner before going to the hotel for the night.

We will be taking I-75 up to I-10 and across.

Who will be with us ???

Ryan u should take I85 south out of ATL then you'll come into AL aove Auburn where you are commanded to stop at the last AU exit where I will meet up w/ you! Seeing as you were trying to take the wrong interstate you should continue to follow me South on 85 to Mobile where we can pick up I10 & probably the FL crew & caravan out there. Trey should probably ride down w/ Ryan!

DO IT!!!!!

Last edited:
I can for sure leave the earliest and hook up with ryan and then we meet you then everyone else! SE caravan FTMFW!

It would be a fun drive for contours too, not just sho's :crazy:

OK... Somebody do it.. I know I am getting a trout slap for that one... .

bwhahahaha someone came with the funny:laugh: :laugh:

And yes Trey you would but you know how I drive, cruise controll 9 over and I chill.

Thats more like it!
All we will have to do is wait for ryan to run out of gas or break an axle & we will overtake him!!!!! :)
Hell ya I can agree with that lol. maybe I need some N2O by then? I need my kit back!

too bad you'll be taking 85... won't be able to cruise with ya..

He is coming Southwest on 85 then we will all meet up around Mobile AL where 85 & Interstate 10 cross. We are going to be taking the same road but it makes no sense for ryan to head due south when its faster for him to go 85.

Nope...
but I did burn a piston ring.. under warranty...
so saturn's fix for that?
Bore it out to 2.1 L from 1.9 !!!
WOO-HOO

He is coming Southwest on 85 then we will all meet up around Mobile AL where 85 & Interstate 10 cross. We are going to be taking the same road but it makes no sense for ryan to head due south when its faster for him to go 85.
we are leaving on different days though right?:shrug::confused:

Back