• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

lets start a "lets see that engine bay" thread

DSC01838.jpg

I have heard about them before through supramania . com, I have heard many good things

I don't know if it is practical for me to ship my block all the way to GA though.... I should, but its not going to be a race motor or anything, just a summer DD/street car, with an occasional trip to the track.

I wouldn't even know how to ship the thing there? lol, never shipped anything that heavy/big before

Yes they are amazing, they do work to my car even. go to www.mahdavimotorsports.com and you can see thier stuff there, the red supra owned by Patrycja is one of the owners wife and I tell you first hand they built that car and WOW can they do good work. The owners can arrange everything if you wanted to ship your block. Tell them Ryan Yoder with the svt refered you and they will hook you up with the best work ever.

I have heard about them before through supramania . com, I have heard many good things

I don't know if it is practical for me to ship my block all the way to GA though.... I should, but its not going to be a race motor or anything, just a summer DD/street car, with an occasional trip to the track.

I wouldn't even know how to ship the thing there? lol, never shipped anything that heavy/big before

I emailed Sam one of the owners and this is what he says

Thanks buddy, and he should have no concerns. Shipping is safe and insured. You would be surprised what I have shipped out and trusted people with.

Soo contact him and see what you can work out man.

I emailed Sam one of the owners and this is what he says

Thanks buddy, and he should have no concerns. Shipping is safe and insured. You would be surprised what I have shipped out and trusted people with.

Soo contact him and see what you can work out man.

I can feel my wallet hurting already :'(

My 2 engine compartments.
Well just engine for the SVT
PICT4884.jpg

PICT4882.jpg

Impala

PICT4458.jpg

Oh plus I fabricated this one for a customers 69 Camaro

Picture0046small.jpg

DSCF8381.jpg

DSCF8421.jpg

DSCF8423.jpg

mine looks like this right now... no engine or tranny...

but in 7.5 hours i will be getting ready to put the engine back in its home and giving the mtx a new home for the first time since 2001

DSCF8850.jpg

DSCF8847.jpg

i will be very happy to have this car back and will post pics of it all back together in a couple weeks

Back