• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Need Help: CSVT1214 car info

TourEnvy

Hard-core CEG'er
Alright, this has been driving me crazy for a while Its just one of those picture that is etched into your brain. I need to know what suspension is being used in this picture. It is Tony's Car CSVT1214. I went on the cardomain site and saw some conflicting information. I read Bat kit or B&G's w/ ?.

I know older bats were lower but I dont think that low, however I didnt think B&G's gave a level stance. Maybe something totally different? So If Tony or someone chime in and let me know I can sleep well at night.

Thanks Guys need a def. answer because there will be a purchase in the future.

480820_41_full.jpg

Last edited:
the car is strapped down causing it to be lower:shrug:

The easiest method would have been to PM him.
I do know he upgraded his suspension recently with all new parts. Hence the conflicting information you found. No idea when that pic was taken nor with what suspension.

The easiest method would have been to PM him.
I do know he upgraded his suspension recently with all new parts. Hence the conflicting information you found. No idea when that pic was taken nor with what suspension.

That is an old picture, so I'm not sure what suspension setup it it.

Why wouldn't you just PM him in the first place?

:blackeye: didnt think about being strapped down, I could have PM'd him I was hoping to get a quick response via the masses. I have seen other pics however and the setup is still nice.

off to PM land, thanks for duh help

ALL the pics on my Cardomain are showing B&G springs with KONI struts. I haven't updated with new pics yet.

Right now I'm riding on KONI springs with BAT struts. The ride height is exactly the same but a little stiffer. I prefer the B&G springs over the KONI's. The ride was smoother.

Back