• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The Thunder Cloud

I really like that car, so what's all included in the "sport design" package:confused: BTW Steeda, I'm getting some snow tires in the very near future, are you going to wrap those stockers in some snows? If so, we can get a "group rate" on some snows, anyone else?

I got brand new Dunlop Graspics with the car.

Umm sport design.
Different interior color, Exterior color only possible on the SD models, Different wheels, All Lexus badging is in Black pearl (instead of grey i think) Head lights and tails lights trim pieces are black pearl instead of chrome, and a different front grill.

cool. but i bet it doesnt turn like a contour........probably maybe yeah i have no idea. its cool though. needs more....black paint.

well just so you know..... theres SOOO many modifications for that car and if you boost (its a non turbo supra motor 2JZGE supra = 2JZGTE) you can easily make it to 400 WHP on stock internals.... and its actually better to boost an NA 2JZ motor because of the heads/VVT-i.... i have a friend that has a black one with MANY mods... check his out on myspace.com/hiprofile...

also im part of Clublexus.com and is300.net... check it out

if you ever need anything feel free to ask.. i know that car from head to toe lol

Back