• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Another Huntsville meet?

er.....one of two things might be going on with me. Detailing business starting up in ATL or my install of a certain FI :laugh:

OK so the dates are March 23 -25. These dates are not set in stone, unless you guys are making plans to set it in stone. If this weekend is for whatever reason, not gonna work for everyone then...we will need to try for the weekend of 4-21 or 4-28 or later.

BUT

If some people want to do two meets, we can do two meets. The first one could be HSV MEET ONE and then we would have HSV MEET TWO later. I am all for everyone coming out that wants to come.

This first meet may be a lets tear Lori's car apart and put it back together meet. That noise that is in the top of her engine is sounding more and more like metal to metal contact. My plans are to do the UIM cleaning and wires and plugs but at this point I am really starting to look at more options. If I have to do that, I will be working on making her car scream. :cool:

Head work with a port and polish will be in its future. I am talking with Strother to get a SVT UIM and TB which will mean a real thorough cleaning and some bits and pieces to make that work. Then of course if it needs headwork....

Anyone have a spare head they wanna donate to a worthy cause?

So...lemmie know what you guys wanna do...

L8R
Rich

If there is going to be a good turn out and I actually know anyone going lol I'll be there. It's not really that far for me so who is going?

I'd go if I didn't have to get the rx7 back on the road this month and then do some stuff to the svt. Too much junk to do, too little time, and barely enough money.

W/ all the coin I've spent this month I might be able to pop in but probably won't be able to sleep w/ you all! :)

Why don't we all get together at Fun Ford Weekend in ATL. There will be lots of fun to ge had there!

Anyone? Anyone?

Anyone? Anyone?

Ok.....is anyone planning on definitely making it this way next weekend? Or do we need to go ahead and try for a meet in a month or two instead? :shrug:

I say FFW or the end of April FTW cause I just put a contract in on a house and am supposed to close on it the beginning of April or so.

Dang. I won't be there. Gonna take that next weekend off to spend being drunk (bday is 18th). I might have a little party if anyone wants to come down and get drunk.

Dang. I won't be there. Gonna take that next weekend off to spend being drunk (bday is 18th). I might have a little party if anyone wants to come down and get drunk.
My B-day is the 14th so come up there and we can have a big drunken party Ross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaaa. Ima stay down here because of that friday hahaaa. Ya'll are welcome to come down, I'll have tax money then so I'll be stacked so we can do a lot of whatever.

Back