• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2007 Nopi Nationals

Ok cool, but cancel your room for sat, Morrow is a ways from the speedway man.
Thats where all my local peeps are staying so i'm gonna hang out with them it is kinda a ritual for the hotel. we always stay away a lil cause it is hella cheaper

Ok people who else is coming, we need to really represent contours this year seeing that Mark at Nopi pretty much said he eliminated our class cause no one ever shows. Lets prove him WRONG.

I know I know, I have been working on my car all this weekend, too bad I have to drive it mon-wed to work, but I took thurs and fri off to clean it 100%

I know I know, I have been working on my car all this weekend, too bad I have to drive it mon-wed to work, but I took thurs and fri off to clean it 100%
I have been on this car since last weekend trying to get ready and im still not 100% I'm waiting on **** that should get here thursday lol. ordered tires but the douche bag took 10 days to ship them so i'm riding on crap tires down there.I do have a mystery mod for you guys that will be on the car by Nopi. Everyone should enjoy. There are actually a few suprises in store. Might even have some N2O :laugh: who knows:shrug: and that isnt even the mystery mod!:shocked:

Yeah, I have been getting everything cleaned up too. But I cant get off so im not leaving till Friday night.

His name is Carlos, he has a champagne colored Mazda Protégé. He has competed in allot of events. He just took first in an event in Florida yesterday.

Last edited:
Back