• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

PRT Meet: August 25th

thats what we bartered w/your parts. You said it was easy to install and that you only wanted to do it if the system was empty and I confirmed it was.

I thought you were going to take a look see at my drivers window too? no?

thats what we bartered w/your parts. You said it was easy to install and that you only wanted to do it if the system was empty and I confirmed it was.

I thought you were going to take a look see at my drivers window too? no?

Yeah i can do that, I'll just bring some working clothes along. :cool:

Or just bring your own:

Hassock-portable-toilet1.gif

What does your crap go into on that thing??? I just pee out the garage door, but taking a bump would be nice...

well you can change my status to questionable. I'm going to be in milwaukee for a cougar meet but it really depends how long it takes for me to swap a radiator and add a tranny cooler......

I was going to do it the other week but my HOA sent me this wonderfull cease and desist..... cars in various states of repair... blah blah blah letter.

It's a bucket with a toilet seat on it. :confused: I thought you were the engineer?

I'll build us one that you crap into a paper lunch bag...throw that beotch on the hill behind the shop and forget about it....no touching or cleaning of poo required. :)

Back