• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pre98 console and relocated hvac controls

Looks like it'll be nice once it's finished!!!! I wish I would've known you were doing this, I have a tan pre-98 console in my trunk that I could've just given to you, b/c I know I'll never use it. You just would've had to paint it.

If anyone else wants it, lemme know!!!!
**** Bonnie that is one of the things I bought from Patrick that came off Jims old car! I wish I would have known you had it! If you still do next time i'm in the area I'll pick it up

I would have left the hvac panel where it was, and put the gauges underneath, the screen is blocking the gauges otherwise... jsut my .02!

I would have left the hvac panel where it was, and put the gauges underneath, the screen is blocking the gauges otherwise... jsut my .02!
did you read the post about the cheap guages going in there? It wont really matter. I have been waiting for someone to say something else about this lol. Guages in the bottom would be way out of view. Screen might not be around long anyway

did you read the post about the cheap guages going in there? It wont really matter. I have been waiting for someone to say something else about this lol. Guages in the bottom would be way out of view. Screen might not be around long anyway

thats cool, i am going to do the same thing, but onyl put the gauges in the pre98 console... all i need is the time to actually do it!

Thats going to be nice when you finish I've been thinking of moning the hvac controls to the same spot then putting a 7" touch screen head unit up top. I like how yous is coming along.

Should have left the pics up anyway for those in the future that might want to attempt what you were attempting....

Searching just to find red X's suck....

Last edited:
Back