• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Attn: Reebs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you play dance dance revolution at the arcade?

no, that game has nothing to do with dance and i dont know any actual dancer, ballet, tap, jazz, hip hop, lyrical and/or contemporary, that is good at that game.

stop picking musicals, broadway theater and dramatic arts for your examples, they have nothing to do with my type of dancing.

Welp here it is buddy

Devanmc=Ballet=very weird for a dude=rent=cats=miss siagon=hairspray=broadway

Soo you = Fruity broadway musical

Understando?

Cats... yes the others i haven't seen to comment. Im more going on the lines of the Nutcracker, swan lake and sleeping beauty. Full ballet performances, not musicals with some dancing scenes.

Also, ballet started as a male art form, women were not aloud to be dancers.

So where do you perform?

i dance at Sheryl's school of dance in Novi. i also have performed with the Plymoth canton youth ballet company performing the Nutcracker.

ill even let you guys know when that show is going to be this year, that is if you would want to come. i should be performing with them this year.

yep thanks. Check out the video thread i just posted, in the EGL form.

This thread is great!! I keep coming back here for more reading entertainment. :D

Oh Devan I wouldnt try to use "i dance with girls" as an excuse to justify your love of ballet to these guys. unless you are ****ing one of these supposed hotties you dance with ...

Umm Pudmunkie is the EGL mod you think he doesn't know about this thread? Its to funny for him not to laugh about it.
Actually I was at work.... where I dont have a computer :cry:

mods = pudmunkie and steeda

admin = rara

all of who are contributing to the entertainment hahahaa

Mark and I are EGL mods, Steeda is the SZ mod, he cant lock posts in this forum, though he can still ban people...

Rara is just lazy, he wont do anything unless I text him to do it!

Annnnnnnnnd with that, im going to lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back