• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SVT Spotted

Kasey923

CEG'er
Somerset PA, I was driving past Hoss's Steak and Seahouse, noticed a SilFro SVT sitting in the parking lot. I pulled in to notice that it had a pre-98 trunk lid, with a BMW-style lip spoiler. It also had red calipers under aftermarket wheels (multi-spoke black rims) and silver wiper arms and Elky mesh with the SVT logo offset.

If this is anyone on here, speak up!

Somerset PA, I was driving past Hoss's Steak and Seahouse, noticed a SilFro SVT sitting in the parking lot. I pulled in to notice that it had a pre-98 trunk lid, with a BMW-style lip spoiler. It also had red calipers under aftermarket wheels (multi-spoke black rims) and silver wiper arms and Elky mesh with the SVT logo offset.

sounds like teamSVTour but I know he lives around here...

sounds like teamSVTour but I know he lives around here...

Haha yea that was me...You got almost all the mods correct too :laugh:.

I was up at my families lake house at Indian Lake this weekend. Stopped at Hoss's for a quick bite to eat. Car was filthy w/ all the driving I did though.

Last edited:
You'll have to let me know the next time you're up here.
The only other CEG'ers I know are Ryan (Guitarman) Scott (getsum) and Doug (Digital_Slacker)

You'll have to let me know the next time you're up here.
The only other CEG'ers I know are Ryan (Guitarman) Scott (getsum) and Doug (Digital_Slacker)

I used to go up there almost every weekend. But now maybe once a month if even that.

I know Ryan from a couple mod meets we had at Scott's house. He's a cool guy, he actually lives about 15mins from me. Scott is also a great guy. He was a HUGE hand in getting my suspension swap and exhaust swap on.

So not too many CEG'rs in that area? I was going to say we could do a meet depending on how many ppl are from around those parts.

No, not much of anyone in this area... you'd probably get some of the Pittsburgh crowd for a meet here, that'd be about it.

For my forums I have to drive to Baltimore or Pittsburgh for meets...

what justin i don't get my name put up in here. i see how it is? :) just messing with ya. how is the car running now with the headers?

Haha, Kasey mentioned Scott and Ryan first not me :p :laugh:.

The ride is running and sounding awesome. WR headers and Y, Trubendz Test w/ hi-flow cat, and Borla is sexy time. I got the K&N hooked up to a Pro Flow 75mm MAF which also adds a nice sound to the car. I just picked up the BAT intake pipe and will add that on very soon.

nice i am puting on the pre 98 trunk in a few eeks and geting a pud heatsheild. :) other then that i have stoped working on the contour for a while. i am now working on my rc truck for the time being. i got it up to about 50 mph going to start racing it. since there is no where to run the contour :)

Guitarman would know whose it is if he's been there a while. He's met with (I believe) every CSVT owner in Indiana

I actually live in Indiana, I was born and raised there. I knew all the CSVT owners that lived in town personally. It was just the random black E0 that popped up every once in a while that wasn't owned by Grant, Matt M (not a member of CEG), or myself that I did not know the owner.

Back