• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Bbs Ftw!!!

hectik1

The Hispanic Hellion
Had a small mishap with my other wheels, so I upgraded. 17X9 lightweight, forged BBS wheels off the Evolution MR.:drool:

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

Really fits well with the car.....almost want to paint the HLs again.:help:

wow! those look just like the ones kevin was interested in buying and you told him not to. oh wait....

Last edited:
wow! those look just like the ones kevin was interested in buying and you told him not to. oh wait....
When Kevin told me about the wheels, I told him I had already talked to the seller.

For future reference, get the story right.:ponder:

BTW I told Kevin to get the BBS wheels, wasn't these specifically.;)

Last edited:
eek, I would never buy rims off a totaled car to put onto my own car, I feel like its bad karma.
lol thats for sure, he was on his way home and as soon as he made a left turn whop awd went crazy and sent him into a guardrail, he was going about 20 mph when the collision occured frame damage and all ill post the pics asap it will be a treat for you all to see what happens when an evo hits a guardrail at 20mph less, now hes got an sti with a 5 star crash rating :laugh:

Wait, so your friend lost control of his AWD car doing 20mph?!? Wow, got regular Petter Solberg there :laugh:

The rims look great, Hector. I'm with everyone else who's saying repaint the headlights now.

Wait, so your friend lost control of his AWD car doing 20mph?!? Wow, got regular Petter Solberg there :laugh:

The rims look great, Hector. I'm with everyone else who's saying repaint the headlights now.
oh i forgot to add it was raining and the right rear tire was bald as an old man's head, but yes lost control of an awd car, he says he didnt gas it but i think he gave it a lil gas when he turned and whoosh car goes sideways and oversteers into a guardrail, i need to post these pics asap there quite juicy

So what's the weight on those Hector? How much you saving over the old wheels?

BTW, keep the lights the way they are...

Back