• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My Mystique

cnewton44

Hard-core CEG'er
IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

I know its just another "Stock" Mystique.. But i love it. Its my baby. I recently
thought about sellin it cause i really cant afford it but theres no way i
could sell it.:cry: I fell in love with it.

Say what you want but its a decent car.. Got its problems but what car doesnt.. And its Eight years old.

Last edited:
How can you not afford it?

My mystique was 200 a month with $75 a month insurance. What do you not have a job?

Yes

Yes

I do have a job. But when you dont get many hours you dont get paid much. Its kinda hard to pay a car payment with money that dont exist. Also the city i live in is impossible to find good jobs in.

where were the pics taken at? and yes, in duluth it is hard to find a decent paying job. Where all the people who live there work, I don't know.

In all honesty-- Who cares how bad it seems to us? If you like it, drive it, enjoy it and try as hard as possible to keep it running and clean..

Don't focus on getting new 'wheels', if by that you mean 'rims', but by tires, please do..

Even if you had it back to show-room, stock-room showing, we would all be extremely applauding--

Use the money wisely, and don't do un-necessary mods before the ones that really matter :)

In all honesty-- Who cares how bad it seems to us? If you like it, drive it, enjoy it and try as hard as possible to keep it running and clean..

Don't focus on getting new 'wheels', if by that you mean 'rims', but by tires, please do..

Even if you had it back to show-room, stock-room showing, we would all be extremely applauding--

Use the money wisely, and don't do un-necessary mods before the ones that really matter :)

Agreed, I wasnt criticizing what-so-ever. I was just saying, I had a set of tigerpaws on my corolla and they were god aweful. Sure they had an 80K mile warrenty, but there is a reason for that... They dont grip, at all, never in my life had I slid out on dry pavement, until I had a set of those.

Yeah i like it... The only thing is i dont know if its factory or not.. But my dash is darker than the rest of the plastic. Weird.

it does look stock to me. i have heard of some peoples dashes being slightly off color from the rest.

My dash is darker than the "Greystone" interior in my 'Stique. If you use Lexol on the leather, it will soften it up and maybe slow down the split, maybe an auto upholstery shop can repair it. My seats were rather experienced and filthy when I got the car, Lexol cleaner and treatment helped much. Yours are in better shape than mine.

Back