• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle Food List

We are just hoping to make things go smoother, if I recall last year we didn't have plates until Saturday!! .

Jeez, I'm sorry already. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Rub it in why don'tcha???;)

J/K Brian. What time do you all get there on Friday? I'm debating whether I should take a "sick" day to get there early.

It wasn't just the plates!!! LOL We all really did appreciate everyone's contributions. But our planning was a bit off!!! We hope to fix that this year and years to come!!! That's why we are thinking of breakfast Saturday and Sunday!!!

I figure I should be there by 9 or 10am.

Meal Time?

Meal Time?

It wasn't just the plates!!! LOL We all really did appreciate everyone's contributions. But our planning was a bit off!!! We hope to fix that this year and years to come!!! That's why we are thinking of breakfast Saturday and Sunday!!!

I figure I should be there by 9 or 10am.

Maybe I'm too tired to think straight....

But when and where is the food? At the Tent? the Hotel?

(it's not that I am just coming for the food......)

We get the grill going at the tent on the showgrounds. Pretty much all during the day, as people get hungry, Brian cooks. :laugh: How can you beat that?

We'll bring a dessert, LUCA, pm me if anything is needed...Ang will be down Friday by herself with the car and can bring whatever else is needed...I have to work...:cry:

I can bring a crockpot of some really good beans (it has kindey beans, butter beans, regular and spicy sausage in it). If someone can supply a battery with the right plug....let me know.

I think the NE CEG needs to look into getting a generator. :laugh: ;)

Sounds good, but we'll need to figure something out for the power supply. Any thoughts? I have none at this time.

Thanks for bringing a dessert Paul and Ang. :)

Maybe I'm too tired to think straight....

But when and where is the food? At the Tent? the Hotel?

(it's not that I am just coming for the food......)

Where: at the CEG tent. When: whenever you are hungry. :)

Ice is needed. Thanks Jeff!!

Kim/Elky: four cases are in my possession. :)

Back