• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

this made my day :) haha

zorrex

Enjoys the Abuse
sorry the pics are of poor quality, i took them with my phone :). i just thought this was pretty funny haha. i didnt get a good look at the vette (i was SUPPOSED to be working...) but im pretty sure it was a '05. kinda sucks having ur $60k car get towed in front of a bunch of dumbfounded spectators hehe. :)
corvette1.jpg
corvette2.jpg

nooo idea haha. like i said i was SUPPOSED to be working. but i took one while i was inside and then i quick ran outside and grabbed a pic. it didnt look too good of me to do that tho cuz i was supervisor at the time, haha! so im lucky i even got these shots lol.

o jeez guys. i just thought it was funny cuz its a $60k car and all. nearly brand new. the guy is rich enough to not give a crap if he hasta spend a couples g's on it to fix it. i work in a rich town haha. nvm. i guess i have a poor sense of humor?

thank u for someone ACTUALLY supporting me. jeez i was starting to feel retarded. im from the springfield area. fun stuff haha. and btw i work in longmeadow. rich-ville haha.

On the bright side

On the bright side

At least the truck and car match in color... On the way to the Ben Satcher show I stopped to help a guy with one of those custom choppers today. 50k for one and it has electrical problems..

this is better - hopefully it posts right, can't see the images at work but I looked at them before leaving for work this morning ... this was up in Worcester, MA yesterday also ...

DSCF0061.jpg

DSCF0064.jpg

See, now THAT is actually funny. Yes it sucks for the owner, but it clearly demonstrates that someone actually did something wrong. Vette on a flatbed could be anything from repo, to flat, to mechanical problems. Not especially funny.

All you heard at the car show was.....

higghhhh rev, squeal, and whole crowd "OHHHHH SH*T!!"

Back