• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Is an SVT Intake + K&N filter a meaningful gain over an SE Intake + K&N filter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't seem it. I'm all for helpin people... but I think people are with me when I say that Billyt needs to GTFO

Yeah yeah. Instead of a simple freaking Yes or No Answer I get a slew of punk wannabe hard asses throwing around insults and name calling.

Real help.

Yeah yeah. Instead of a simple freaking Yes or No Answer I get a slew of punk wannabe hard asses throwing around insults and name calling.

Real help.

yes we dont like you
no we dont want you here

Last edited:
Seriously though... if you hate this site, hate the people on it, say it has such a bad rep, and say it is useless, then why did you join and why are you still here?

Seriously though... if you hate this site, hate the people on it, say it has such a bad rep, and say it is useless, then why did you join and why are you still here?

Because even if a site has a large amount of flame throwing b*tch ass Ricer faggots on it, you can still often find a few true car enthusiasts that have no problem answering simple car related questions with out being an a$$hole about things. Which I have found, in small numbers here, and I have also bought an SVT exhaust from some one through this sight as well.

The DMV is full of a$$holes too but I still get what I need there.

Apparently some more insults and name calling from this site's finest.

lol thats funny ... the sites finest as you say haven't even posted in this thread ....

we don't hold peoples hands here and lead them to everything they ask about... :rolleyes:

and I agree with the others, if you don't like the responce that you got you can just leave ... try that attitude on FCO and you will not get anywhere at all ...

Because even if a site has a large amount of flame throwing b*tch ass Ricer faggots on it, you can still often find a few true car enthusiasts that have no problem answering simple car related questions with out being an a$$hole about things. Which I have found, in small numbers here, and I have also bought an SVT exhaust from some one through this sight as well.

The DMV is full of a$$holes too but I still get what I need there.

come on man you are throwing insults too lets just drop it its not that crucial the dmv thing is pretty funny though

YOU are the one swearing, insulting others, and name calling. Welcome to my ignore list, jackass. In my four years here, you're just the second person to get that honor. Go hang out at www.fordcontour.org . It's obvious you have no intention of contributing in any meaningful manner here, so just go.

I got attacked, and fought back and that's gotten your panties in a bunch so badly that you need to put me on your ignore list???

Hahahahahahahaha!!!

billyt, you didnt get attacked, u came out just being a plain a$$hole. who cares if ur post was up for a day and no one responded? ive seen posts stay up longer w/o responses. maybe no one who read ur post had an answer. think before u get all pissed off and crap. and read thru ur posts again. maybe youll realize how much of a dick u were.

banstick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back