• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Is it time for SZ yet?? damn!

I have met you all and that really satisfied me. Im glad I have a face to put with a sn and you guys have the same with me.

Satisfied, you're satisfied? :shrug:
Well, I'm not, you have yet to meet me. :(
Hitch a ride with someone.

:laugh:

Just wanted to say something real quick, I know many of you still think I am coming to SZ but in reality I am not anymore. Sorry to disappoint you all but I don't have my car anymore and there is no way I am driving my new car there.

you want some cheese with that whine? :crazy:

Come on Goonz, I don't see why you can't come out even though you sold your car:shrug: There will be other trolls there. I am interested to see your car and wouldn't mind seeing it in person. Not too many people drive infinity G35's around here...mostly beemers and Audi's.

Dude .. Goonz .. you're going to be driving a way cooler car than I am. Or maybe if you feel like hitching rides and stuff and keep the miles off your own, there is plenty of room in several cars in the caravan.
It's one thing if you have work- or school-related reasons but quite another if you claim you don't have transportation. :tongue:

<-- just doesn't want to be the Official NECEG Whipping Boy again

(I'm quickly discovering that <-- doesn't work if your handle is above the post..)

Anyway ... SZ is coming up much too quickly, yes. I was hoping to get a few automotive things done but won't in the time we have.

I'm not talking anyone into coming but because you sold the car? Gimme a break man.

I know that is a pretty lame excuse, but really though with work and all too, I cant come. Its only been a month into my new job and I feel I shouldn't be asking for days off. We have the FDA visits coming soon and we ALL have to be there so thats another issue as well.

Then quit.

Quoted from the Barge."I'm either coming to SZ with a job or I'm coming back with all my crap"

Psh I started a new job Jan 1 and I asked for time off for SZ and Vegas. And I don't even get vacation days, lol. Stop being a puss and ask your boss.

Psh I started a new job Jan 1 and I asked for time off for SZ and Vegas. And I don't even get vacation days, lol. Stop being a puss and ask your boss.

paid time off? or no... it gets a little different when you have a grown up job. You can't really come and go as you please. As an intern, I could take off as much time as I wanted!!! They didn't have to pay me, but not so much anymore.

Last edited:
Ok that's a better excuse. I'll buy that one. I wouldn't want to take time off so early either.

Just wanted to say something real quick, I know many of you still think I am coming to SZ but in reality I am not anymore. Sorry to disappoint you all but I don't have my car anymore and there is no way I am driving my new car there. I have met you all and that really satisfied me. Im glad I have a face to put with a sn and you guys have the same with me.

You guys have fun.. :)

NECEG wont have anyone to rag on :(

Kumar, what the fu*k?!? no more white castle for you!

I don't know what's up with the time off thing...

When I started I said.. "OK, but i already have plans these days so I'll need them off"

If you tell them up front it's not a big deal... people understand that you might have already made plans before you started a job or whatever.

... it gets a little different when you have a grown up job. You can't really come and go as you please.

I knew that response was coming. News flash, it is a grown up job. I am 21 and the next youngest person on my team is 40 something. FYI, steeda interviewed for this position but didnt take it (not enough money or something). thank you :rolleyes:

Ok that's a better excuse. I'll buy that one. I wouldn't want to take time off so early either.

Ah, but sir, I was just hired at CSOS in April last year, and I still came to SZ06 :laugh: I had to rush back home in 05 to make a school final too, heh.

Naw.. it's ok Goonz. We got several hours of stalling fun on the way back home so that's probably enough Pre98 all around... :laugh:

Ah, but sir, I was just hired at CSOS in April last year, and I still came to SZ06 :laugh: I had to rush back home in 05 to make a school final too, heh.

Naw.. it's ok Goonz. We got several hours of stalling fun on the way back home so that's probably enough Pre98 all around... :laugh:

Make sure to replace your O2's before you arrive to avoid another 8 hour long drama cause you are t3h sux0r at replacing them. :laugh:

Anyone want to guess on this years attendance? I'm guessing over 80 for sure. Over 90? I know quite a few ppl that haven't registered yet that will.

Back