• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

April 21st Meet! Fox Lake, WI FREE ALL YOU CAN EAT STEAK!

yah I thought the first meet or two were flukes but I'm noticing that each meet gets better and better... I am REALLY looking forward to Spring Zing. :)

perhaps we can hang out Kimmy!

DAMM...WHAT AN AMAZING MEET.....You guys/girls rock.
Many Thanks for making a newbe to the contour sean feel welcomed.....MANY THANKS TO YOU ALL!!!!

Had a blast as always...if time allows i may be up for another meet at PRT, or anywhere for that matter before SZ.

~Josh

wait til you guys see the pics of Josh at Fleet Farm in full Harley Garb! I was laughing so hard that I started snorting and thought I was going to pee myself!

dude.... freaking AMAZING meet.... had a goddamn blast.... Happy to have met some new people as well.

what you dont know is that the meet continued after we left... We all immediately went to Fleet Farm and helped Pole into a pair of the tightest leather chaps ever... wait until you see the pics!!!!

then we all went to my house, played some wii and had another cookout with burgers and brats...

we MUST do this again.... and hopefully prior to Spring Zing for 1 last get together.

Amazing times... I swear CEG meets are thousands of times better than any Cougar meets I have attended in the past.

You had food again?!? :( I should of came back after I took my tools back.. I wish I would of been awake enough to get some steak wrapped in bacon.... oh well....

wait til you guys see the pics of Josh at Fleet Farm in full Harley Garb! I was laughing so hard that I started snorting and thought I was going to pee myself!

That was awesome! I need to get those pictures posted, those were great! Alas... I have work again....

Thanks again for hosting Joe!!! Amanda and I had a blast!!:cool: The food was great and I'm lovin the house! Amanda and I didn't get home till almost 1 and she had to work at 7!:blackeye: We were both exhausted by the time we got home, but it was a great time. Thanks Crispy for having us over and making some more food. Hope we can squeeze in one more meet before SZ.

thanks for stopping out, I'm glad it turned out to be so nice out and more than a handful of you showed up.

Now it is time to tear the contour down and get it ready for SZ! woo hoo

yah Brad you missed brats and hamburgers after you left! I think everyone left around 11pm from my house.

BTW -- my stereo sounds 1 million times better than it did before.. thanks so much for your help!!! :)

Joe you weren't the only one with sunburn from that day. I got sunburned really bad on both of my arms.:blackeye: I also got sunburn on my legs, the tops of my feet, and on my neck. But it was well worth it because I had a blast! Thanks a lot Joe! And thank you Crispy for having us over after the meet.

I'm going to be uploading those pics of Josh tonight and then I will post them once I get off work after 8:15! :laugh:

I think that pic from Joe is not recent.... the date listed is years off and I dont think he went shirtless when we were there... I would have remembered those nipples!

Back