• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CEG Meet in Orlando - April 14th

CEG Meet in Orlando - April 14th

• Total voters

Brent372

Official SE Event Coordinator
The last thread was getting a bit bogged down and somewhat off topic.
Here is everything we have come up with...

Let's keep this on the topic of the meet, who is going, and what should be planned. Remember I am not from Orlando so putting this together without knowing too much about the area has been a challenge, but I think we have come up with something that will make it fun for everybody.

The Park we will meet at is Turkey Lake Park, here is a link for information.
There is a $4 admission per vehicle to the park ($2 if it is just the driver f the car with no passengers).

Here is the address of the hotel we will be staying at:

Quality Inn and Suites
5635 Windhover Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
(407) 370-5100

You can get info on the hotel at the company's website, here.
Prices range from $59.95 for a single queen to $69.95 for 2 doubles or a king. A 2 double suite is $84.95

In general, these rates seem a little lower than the original choice.

This location is much closer to area attractions such as I-Drive and Universal.

Get with the people you will be sharing rooms with make your reservations if you want to stay over Saturday night.

See you all there !!!!
Lets make this a great meet !!!

1. Brent372 / SVTFlea
2. Fordman302-Joe.
3. KerryKool- Kerry

So we are planning on going to Universal Studios? I don't mind, its just the last time I check it was $60 to get in. :blackeye:

No, not planning on going to Universal. Saturday will be at the Park. Perhaps City Walk Sat night for those staying over.

1. Brent372 / SVTFlea
2. Fordman302 - Joe.
3. KerryKool - Kerry
4. mart_svt - Marty
5. holyrollerzc3 - Kyle

1. Brent372 / SVTFlea
2. Fordman302 - Joe.
3. KerryKool - Kerry
4. mart_svt - Marty
5. holyrollerzc3 - Kyle
6. Gulfcat - Marge (Peg'll be out of town)

Anyone want to share a non-smoking 2 double bed room (or suite)? I get one bed, you can have the other & we split the bill. The suite's main advantages seem to be:2 rooms, a microfridge. I don't know how much that's worth for only a night...

From their prices page:
2 Double Beds, No Smoking Max Occupancy: 4 persons/5 persons with extra bed
25 inch TV
small-bullet.gif
Coffee Maker In Room
small-bullet.gif
Iron and Ironing Board
small-bullet.gif
Hair Dryer
small-bullet.gif
Radio-Alarm Clock Extra Bed:None CribRollawayfrom

2 Double Beds, Suite, No Smoking Max Occupancy: 4 persons/5 persons with extra bed
1 Room Suite
small-bullet.gif
Sitting Area - Sofa/Chairs
small-bullet.gif
Coffee Maker In Room
small-bullet.gif
2 TVs
small-bullet.gif
Microwave Refrigerator Extra Bed: None CribRollawayfrom

LET ME KNOW SOON - I WANT TO MAKE MY RESERVATION THURSDAY EVENING!

Last edited:
Anyone want to share a non-smoking 2 double bed room (or suite)? I get one bed, you can have the other & we split the bill. The suite's main advantages seem to be:2 rooms, a microfridge. I don't know how much that's worth for only a night...

From their prices page:
2 Double Beds, No Smoking Max Occupancy: 4 persons/5 persons with extra bed
25 inch TV
small-bullet.gif
Coffee Maker In Room
small-bullet.gif
Iron and Ironing Board
small-bullet.gif
Hair Dryer
small-bullet.gif
Radio-Alarm Clock Extra Bed:None CribRollawayfrom

2 Double Beds, Suite, No Smoking Max Occupancy: 4 persons/5 persons with extra bed
1 Room Suite
small-bullet.gif
Sitting Area - Sofa/Chairs
small-bullet.gif
Coffee Maker In Room
small-bullet.gif
2 TVs
small-bullet.gif
Microwave Refrigerator Extra Bed: None CribRollawayfrom

LET ME KNOW SOON - I WANT TO MAKE MY RESERVATION THURSDAY EVENING!

Looks like the Suite doesn't have the extra room. 1 Room Suite, so it really may not be worth it.

I dont want to commit to a room, because I am only 80% sure I can make it. If I do make it, which I hope I can, I would not mind splitting a room with anyone.

ive said a few times id be willing to split a room with someone, definetly going to this

Spliting a 2 double bed room is by far the best deal. And I'm up to split a room so when it comes down to it, I don't mind sharing.

When should we start making reservations?

Whenever you want to.
We haven't made ours yet.
There is no group or anything like that.
Again, this hotel is just a suggestion.
It would be cool to all stay in the same place and then do breakfast Sun. morning.

Im 75% sure Im going but I will also have to split a room. It will be me and my girlfriend. So dont get mad if you hear the bed squeaking all night lol.

if anyone is coming from south of sarasota, hit me up, figured we could meet here(fordman, i already know you're meeting me here) and thne we could convoy up there as a group, also meeting my firend joe in sarasota, his silver fro svt will be joining us as well, PM for direction to my place, right off of I-75

Back