• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

blah....

Like it matters. you would have gotten your ass handed to you at Gingerman by a few contours :)

Ever heard of the word "No" before?

one month into a new job? i don't think so.

and trust me steeda, i'm not worried about ANY contour that you own besting me on a road course, and the wife never says no. :laugh:

btw, aren't there more crappy fiberglass jobs you should be doing right now?

Ha crappy fiberglass?:rolleyes: keep dreaming.

Maybe get some balls and be like i have plans sorry. Give me a break. Stop being a little girl

Ha crappy fiberglass?:rolleyes: keep dreaming.

Maybe get some balls and be like i have plans sorry. Give me a break. Stop being a little girl

i told him i'd do it not knowing what the date would be, then i realized that i screwed myself.

apparently this thing is the same weekend as the indy 500 qualifying, so maybe i won't be able to book a room.

Last I checked Gingerman is the 17th and the drags are the 18th. You can leave from the drags Friday night. It's a 4.5 hour drive from Martin to Indy BTW. ;)

If nothing Gingerman the 17th so we can all hand you your arse. Then you can drive to Indy the 18th and recall your beatings.

Hmmmm last year, my fuel tank is leaking. This year, I have to work.

BOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crazy:

Back