• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

**Official** Chicken Wing Zing Thread

Goumba

Hard-core CEG'er
This is the thread for the awesomest ceg meet in the southeast. There will be contours, wings, beer, and good times. The dates are going to be August 28th through the 30th. Let's figure out what we're going to be doing from day to day and I'll add it to this initial post. Stuff like where are we crashing and some mountain driving maybe?

List of people attending

1.Ryanblacksvt
2.Csvtjohnga
3.Goumba
4.icysvt
5.svttour
6.tigerbalm
7.OB1
8.fauxhawkfox
9.blustreak
10.Jesusfreak
11.KerryKool
12.Kermithefrog

Last edited by a moderator:
1.Ryanblacksvt
2.Csvtjohnga
3.Goumba
4.icysvt
5.svttour
6.tigerbalm
7.OB1
8.fauxhawkfox
9.blustreak

im bringing my better half. and yes there will be a good bit of ppl here. ill call ryan tonight and we can talk and let ya kno what we decide and etc

Kim and I are still undecided. We have a family trip we HAVE to take in October to NH, so funds may not be available to make it to this.

This trip is going to put a hurting on my budget for my September trip home to long island. Oh well.

ok tomorrow i will call ryan. my work scedule up here has my doing things and going places that suck. so Ryan. Tomorrow afternoon. ill call

I just talked to Kyle(jesusfreak) yesterday. He said that he'll join in on the festivities.

I'm pretty sure this time frame works even though school starts up on the 24th. I have mostly online classes this semester. But I don't think my car will be ready for this trip. Could I hitch a ride from someone?

Back