• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The OHIO fall CEG meet August 17th

AWESOME!! Thanks for your help guys. How many copies did you print Kim?? I will print out 15 too. Not knowing how many cars we will actually get. Can always go into Summit and print more. lol.

Just wanna thank all of you for helping with T-shirts, the cruise route maps, and finding a good place to eat. CAN'T freaking wait till Saturday!! Hope to see you at the Lizard Malcolm...and I am ready for some B Day cake and after party too!! Only question I have Malcolm...would he be more interested in a Nissan Skyline R34 diecast or a Dodge Challenger Hemi wide-body diecast??

AWESOME!! Thanks for your help guys. How many copies did you print Kim?? I will print out 15 too. Not knowing how many cars we will actually get. Can always go into Summit and print more. lol.

Just wanna thank all of you for helping with T-shirts, the cruise route maps, and finding a good place to eat. CAN'T freaking wait till Saturday!! Hope to see you at the Lizard Malcolm...and I am ready for some B Day cake and after party too!! Only question I have Malcolm...would he be more interested in a Nissan Skyline R34 diecast or a Dodge Challenger Hemi wide-body diecast??

would have to be a ford or Volkswagen lol

Lol, no Chrysler products!! :laugh:

I got him a toy air compressor set, I can already picture him torturing the dogs with the air hammer
http://www.amazon.com/Pit-Crew-Air-Compressor-Set/dp/B000W9PXUG/ref=pd_sxp_f_pt

would have to be a ford or Volkswagen lol
you know me too well

Well, I've got a lot going on tomorrow. I should be at the meet & greet at Summit, but I'm unsure about the drive, and I definitely won't be able to do dinner.

Damn, we would come but I have a bachelor party. Considering it's for a real close friend I can't skip out on him... standing in his wedding and all... well have fun!!

Two deer crossed my path at two separate points near Brunswick on the cruise (near the golf course).
Anyone else see them at the side of the road?
Glad no one got hit!!

I did my best to lead. I hope everyone enjoyed Malcolm's route! :)

I want some pictures of this meet posted. Trevor...where you at with the sweet rolling shots and stuff?? I know Mark took quite a few. Post them up!

Big thanks to you Kim!! Great job leading. Also wanna thank Malcolm for the cruise route, Dillon for the T-shirts, and Karri for her help. It was a great event. Got 7 CSVT's lined up at Summit...and had three show up at the Winking Lizard. Would have been nice to have all 10 at Summit. Had a few guys back out last minute too. Should have been 14+ CSVT's. Oh well. I wanna do this again next year around the same time. Hopefully it will be bigger and better!! I had a great time though...even if my girlfriend was pissed at me. lol

Setting a reminder so I will be sure to get all my photos off the laptop and into my dropbox so I can get those up.

I shot a metric ton of photos, so I'll have to just pick & choose.

nice pics! Looks like the there was a decent turn out at the Cruise In, still haven't made it up there this year :blackeye:

The cruise-in was pretty impressive.

That white '68 fastback was TEH SECKS.

IMG_0715222_zps18b49b9f.jpg

Back