• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

i pry will if i see him
i dont wanna stop him while im driving my :censored::censored::censored::censored:ty winter truck tho
ill feel like a total douche if i do that haha.

Currently its probably -40 here, mostly because of the stupid wind which is blowing probably 30 MPH.:nonono: I made a final decision. I am moving somewhere south within the next five years. I am so SICK AND TIRED of this godforsaken weather up here.

i had to go out in it today, i was really hoping not to.

i like snow a lot better than the cold!

is it spring yet? i fired up the toy sunday :( spring cant come soon enough.

Im bored.:mad: And im tired.:mad:

I hate Duluth. People say they like it and I laugh in their face.

On the upside I reactivated my Sirius last night, so I have been listening to house/trance since then.

Do you know what the Sirius channel number is? I have heard of it but cant remember what it is.

Also, house and trance is FTW!!! I love trance. I am gonna switch to XM though because they have a better trance station and they also have a station devoted entirely to the 08 election.

Do you know what the Sirius channel number is? I have heard of it but cant remember what it is.

Also, house and trance is FTW!!! I love trance. I am gonna switch to XM though because they have a better trance station and they also have a station devoted entirely to the 08 election.

I have both. XM for the wifes car and in the bedroom. Sirius on the sat. tv.

Both have their ups and downs.

channel 24 http://www.sirius.com/lithium

Sweet. It was funny. I asked the woman I talked to at Sirius about the merger, and she said its pretty much a go. They just gotta get some legal crap done. I listen to XM alot at work cause Toyota's and GM's come with xm, and I really like their stations.:shrug:

I went to the junkyard Saturday and found a SWEET mystique :cool: 99+ with full leather, power everything, v6 5speed, red with dark gray interior. Thing was sharp! I'm going back to swipe more parts off it this weekend (subframe! w00t)

Back