• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

It is my brother's car but I guess the title is still in my name now that I think about it.... lol. He's trying to see what he can get for it. The car is in good shape. I sold it to him a while back and I have been working on it with him. He drives the car daily. The 3L was swapped in last year and it runs/sounds great. I'm surprised he even mentioned a 3rd gear grind since it seems fine when I have driven it. I'm also surprised he mentioned the small rust under the driver's door. That's nothing compared to most of the SVT's in the winter states plus it's on the inside and nobody will see it. He has always been a little anal about keeping the car clean.

The paint is only bad in a few small problem areas he described. It looks really nice when it's cleaned up. It would be a good/cheap daily driver for someone.

1 month of north central being dead bump.

meet2%20copy.jpg

We will see what car I have by that point......Since we are going to be building a house, I want to sell my car, buy something cheap out of pocket and call it good. :p

We have a Make-A-Wish trip at the end of August, so September would work. Maybe my car will be on the road by then.

Back