• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

time to whore :)

altered2.jpg

altered3.jpg

altered4.jpg

altered5.jpg

altered6.jpg

altered7.jpg

altered8.jpg

altered1.jpg

Nice! Last one is my favorite.

You liking the vdub better than the honduh?

waay waay waay better. i enjoy driving it. it isnt boring, gets great gas milage, and i dont feel like i am driving a cookie cutter car. so much more personality. and when i brought the fiero down the other weekend for storage, it didnt make me as sad knowing i had a fun car to drive still. (i shot video today also, so maybe i'll put together something soon :) )

the svt was much faster, and sounded soooo nice, but this is just more practical, and is still a lot of fun. just wish i had some money to modify it some more :)

altered12.jpg

altered11.jpg

i was going to hire you to take pictures of my car for the calendar tony, but i'm afraid my paint is so bad that your picture will make it look worse since they are so perfectly clear

i was going to hire you to take pictures of my car for the calendar tony, but i'm afraid my paint is so bad that your picture will make it look worse since they are so perfectly clear

Haha, don't worry about it. We could make it work, want to go take pics this weekend? I've been wanting to get some more of my car before I put it away for the winter anyhow ;)

I was looking through a Euro Tuner mag and its gettin me likin golfs again... I really want like an 01-02 four door. They are just hard to find in good shape with lower miles for a price thats not ungodly. Although JM did have one... Only thing I didnt like about it is that it was a two point slow. I want something with a turbo.:laugh:

Oh and one last thing Joel.... Im gonna say now to have fun in the winter with that low car.. :laugh: Can anyone say snow plow?:laugh:

Im not too worried about it, Ive been driving low cars now for... 11 years :)

snow tires FTW
plow3.jpg

plow.jpg

plow2.jpg

Ive got a set of snows for the the VW already, and the vr6 lip comes off. no worries, I'll be just fine.

Im not too worried about it, Ive been driving low cars now for... 11 years :)

snow tires FTW
plow3.jpg

A SuperAmerica. We don't have those here.

I was thinking about putting snows on my '88 Lincoln, but went with four new Yokohama Aegis LS4 all-seasons. They've been great on my girl's '86 Cougar (as long as you put some weight in the back -- for that, we've got two forty pound bags of pellet stove fuel), so I think I'll be in good shape, too. Of course, though we get snow here, and plenty of it, I'm sure you Minnesota folk have us beat. That's a title I'm happy to be able to concede.

A SuperAmerica. We don't have those here.

I was thinking about putting snows on my '88 Lincoln, but went with four new Yokohama Aegis LS4 all-seasons. They've been great on my girl's '86 Cougar (as long as you put some weight in the back -- for that, we've got two forty pound bags of pellet stove fuel), so I think I'll be in good shape, too. Of course, though we get snow here, and plenty of it, I'm sure you Minnesota folk have us beat. That's a title I'm happy to be able to concede.

I think you guys might actually get more snow in a season that we do, ours doesn't melt from October threw April. :laugh: It just keeps piling up and up and up. Then again this past April, we did get that 2+feet in one dump and I still had to go to work.

YOU!!!!..... I have something I need your help with... :D:D

subs.jpg

This is not my area of expertise and I know very little. I recently bought a Sony stereo and two Alpine 2 way speakers. The other two are shortly to follow. But I need help with the setup... I have no idea what to do. I already have the stereo and speakers in but the subs are new to me. I just bought a box for them tonight.

Back