• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

Well I found something.. If all goes well im going to own an 02 Sport Trac.. And yes I looked at luckys. There wasnt much there. As to Lauras suggestion...I would think about it but I really want something with four doors. At least an extended cab. This Sport Trac is nice. Its got leather sunroof and the nicer 6 disc stereo.

Edit: This be it..

Well I found something.. If all goes well im going to own an 02 Sport Trac.. And yes I looked at luckys. There wasnt much there. As to Lauras suggestion...I would think about it but I really want something with four doors. At least an extended cab. This Sport Trac is nice. Its got leather sunroof and the nicer 6 disc stereo.

Edit: This be it..

When I was selling, those were new on the lot. Kind of wild. I like the rear window that goes down via the control on the passenger's side of the center stack. :cool:

You guys are just gonna laugh at me, but I decided to not do anything right now.. I just didnt have a good feeling about it so I am going to wait and look around some and try and get my POS payed off.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
slug.gif
slug.gif
slug.gif
slug.gif

V-6 is definitely for the lose..:nonono::nonono: And if you want one like that, Northstar has like five of them..

Edit: Hmmm...Maybe ill check this out..

Those sixes are good mills. Not as refined as the eight, or as good as the straight six that preceded it, but still a solid piece.

Both of those numbers need a bit of old school negotiating. Twenty or thirty percent worth. I like how the ad for the second truck lists oil pressure as a feature. Good one to have. :cool:

They are really easy to work with. When we bought the 96 subie from them they were asking $2500 on the car. I asked if they would take like $1800. Met at $2K out the door. That dealership is one of the few I actually trust. Prices on parts are high but they don't screw you over (too much) :laugh:

They are really easy to work with. When we bought the 96 subie from them they were asking $2500 on the car. I asked if they would take like $1800. Met at $2K out the door. That dealership is one of the few I actually trust. Prices on parts are high but they don't screw you over (too much) :laugh:
Yeah I like Lundgrens...I called there and checked their site for something but there really isnt anything there for me..

Back