• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Your favorite SZ memories?

i think it was kevin because after his car broke he got out of his car when the other members of his heat were still racing past, well except for hector who pulled over in the middle of the race to help kevin out.

Its not a race its a test and tune. They throw the yellow and everyone slows down in that section

Lower IC pipe hose worked it's way out. 5 minute bumper removal and a tightened clamp later, the car had boost once again.:cool:

lol that must have sucked, almost 300hp down to what like 120 just like that?? :crazy:

lol at getting called out on the PA. that's like when you get called to the principals office in school!

One more turn and I would have been past you. Barge held me up for like 4 laps with his crappy line. highly unacceptable

And btw what was your fastest time? I think you where 6th of the month Ya I win :)

Yaaa, it took you cutting the line into an impossible turn (that you wouldn't have been able to hold your speed in) just in order to hit me and ruin my best time. lol

Smart decision; that run was going to be my best and probably number one for the month!:laugh:

Funniest things:

Barge dancing on the rail behind some chicks
Kenny Dancing with the 60 yr old
Someone playing wingman with a 300 lbs chick (Wooohoo she was a hottie)

Kenny: Steeda what do you think of her?
2 minutes go by
Steeda: Yup!
Kenny: Spits the beer in his mouth out all over the place

Guy telling barge hes gonna brake his wrist
Kenny telling the cab driver hes gonna hurt him
Steeda and Mikey saying that we are gonna blow up the cab

Someone tell me how to post pics, I have a kick ass pic of Barge on this aforementioned rail.

Thankfully I have no pic of the receptionist Full Monty incident. Todras, how can that be your memory, you weren't there... or maybe you were? I wonder if this hotel will have us back.

Me hitting on a 36 year old for far too long only to find out she has boyfriend. Girls with BF's should not be allowed in a bar. Props to my boy for jumping on the Grenade err Whale.

James telling us way more than we ever wanted to know about playing a girl in bed.

Pete + vodka + burnout + trash can

Back