• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Young America edition Mystique in Tonawanda, NY

XT_

CEG'er
Anybody seen this thing? Its on sheridan drive right on the corner of belmont. It's in pretty darn good shape. I was thinking of buying it for the heck of it. :)

i drive by there everyday. never seen it. which place is it at? dunkin donuts, jims steakout, or that collision place?

Last edited:
Young America edition Mystique - it's very rare . White , with white & blue colored interior w/shark inserts , if memory serves me correctly . named after a (racing) sailing ship - Americas Cup , IIRC . Haven't seen one in years ...

i'll talk to the guy, see if he'll sell it. how much do those things go for? might have to buy it and whore it all over ceg

Last edited:
mysint.jpg

i dunno what it's worth. i don't think that kbb would value it any higher than another mystique of the same year.

i was trying to find pics, but nothing came up on google...everything else is in my head. i've only seen one in person.

again, nothing super special. those would be the pre-98 seats which have the better side bolsters. outside is all white, including the grille. i dunno if it was manual or auto or even an option as to what you want. just super rare.

i'd have loved to get my hands on some interior bits from one of those.

I don't know how many were made, but they are very rare.

That'd be cool if you could get your hands on it. At least when Ian wins your car, you will have something else to drive. :D ;)

It's definately very unique . Just aesthetic changes , no power-adders . All in all (unless you really gotta have one) worth no more than any garden-variety Mystique . If I see one & I have the $$$ , I will own one :) , but that's just me .

made in 95 only and iirc there was only ever one member on CEG that had one ... only heard of a few out side of that ...

but as everyone convered the car had white accents and the white/blue interior with the shark logo ...

Back