• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

You people convinced me...

Hehe - maybe. If it is that simple, that would rule.
It really isnt very difficult...

interior1.jpg

I had a 94 probe beater ;) I upgraded this year though :cool:
Id say. Thats quite an upgrade.:laugh:

You have been robbed!!!!!!!!!! :shocked:

My car looked that way before the Duluth meet - I had everything torn out of the car. I found over 20 Bud Light bottle caps, batteries, chocolate and other misc crap under the center console and carpet. My carpet is that clean now too! I love it that way.

My car looked that way before the Duluth meet - I had everything torn out of the car. I found over 20 Bud Light bottle caps, batteries, chocolate and other misc crap under the center console and carpet. My carpet is that clean now too! I love it that way.
Mine was basically that way before I took it apart. I just took everything out to give it a good vacuum. Gotta love old ladies that keep their cars clean all the time.:D

It needs a good vacuum again. Im so lazy...:nonono:

Tires go on at 8 tomorrow.

And you saw how "clean" my car was on saturday. Just a little bit of salt on it

speaking of salt, i cannot belive how MUCH they put on some of the roads here! after that last little bit (when i wrecked the car) i looked at parts of lake ave and i think i would lose control in al the salt! might as well be a gavel road it was so much. almost like the salt truck broke and blew its load all over the face of the road!

hey, it was white salty stuff all over the road :laugh::laugh:

ok, im done now...
:nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono:

Tell me about it. With how my car looks you would think it had snowed a few feet. My car is already coated with that stuff.:shocked:

Im glad I have the two front Blizzaks on now. Its hasnt even snowed and I can tell the difference.:shocked:

Got the Blizzaks on - wahoooooooooooooooo! These things sure make noise ~80! Hook like no tomorow, crazy cornering.. is there really snow on the ground?:crazy: :laugh:

Got the Blizzaks on - wahoooooooooooooooo! These things sure make noise ~80! Hook like no tomorow, crazy cornering.. is there really snow on the ground?:crazy: :laugh:

Not really here. I had a layer on my car this morning and there are flakes in the grass but not enough to cover the ground that's for sure.

Holy crap was it slick in Duluth yesterday. And it only snowed in Duluth. Get to Pike Lake and it was fine. I saw a car almost go into the huge ditch/canyon behind the mall on the food court side. It was on the rocks and another foot or so it would have rolled all the way down. Saw about 4 accidents. I had the snow tires put on that morning too. Too bad I found out exactly how bad the rear tires are in snow. Feels like a RWD.

Back