• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Yay or Nay

Yay or Nay

• Keep them

Votes: 22 40.0%
  • Lose them

Votes: 33 60.0%

• Total voters

The Digital Slacker

Hard-core CEG'er
Well what do you think? :shrug:
crooked.jpg

big.jpg

back.jpg

photoshop? they dont look straight... if they were straight and if they were not flat colored, i'd vote yes... but since they're flat gray i voted no

Not liking it much. Maybe if it was gloss paint but it looks vinyl-ish. Facing the car, the right stripe has some odd prints on the hood, looks like grease marks?, and the left stripe is missing a chunk near the grille.

Personally I think white goes better with the T-red, although stripes look best on black or silver for these cars.

It is the duplicolor car art stuff. They didn't have a silver color so I got black. The lines aren't perfect, but I just eyeballed it and sprayed :laugh:

I am just looking to see what people think of stripes. I think i'd want to do them in silver but a little bit wider.

It is the duplicolor car art stuff. They didn't have a silver color so I got black. The lines aren't perfect, but I just eyeballed it and sprayed :laugh:

I am just looking to see what people think of stripes. I think i'd want to do them in silver but a little bit wider.

Cool - so you can test it out without commitment ... interesting :cool: .

our cars body is just not made for stripes no matter how sexy your car looks paint wise..just my oppinion..

Get out the soap and water... I'm not liking it too much.

On the other hand, its pretty cool you can put your mind at ease! Somebody is going to do flames now, I can feel it :laugh:

Back