• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Xenon HID Conversion Kit Head & Fog

Slammed

New CEG'er
Looking for a good set of Xenon HID Conversion kits for the healights and fogs but i can't find them anywhere but ebay....anyone know a good place online?

you asked the same question in 2 different places and still didnt use the search button . ever check in the group buy section, there was a buy for hids a couple weeks ago.

you asked the same question in 2 different places and still didnt use the search button . ever check in the group buy section, there was a buy for hids a couple weeks ago.
word, plus there's an HID faq in the electronics sticky.

XenonDepot is quality but expensive. There are tons of websites that sell HID kits.. just look for a plug n play "9006" kit.

and 9005 and 893...i know...im looking for a site that sells all of them

i'm sorry, i dont want to get banned from this site where people obsess about their contours...where you can dump thousands of dollars into your car and still not break 13 seconds... i just wont speak ever again, ill let u guys do the talking cuz all you people are queers that sit online all night.

let me repeat myself for you as well...i'm sorry, i dont want to get banned from this site where people obsess about their contours...where you can dump thousands of dollars into your car and still not break 13 seconds... i just wont speak ever again, ill let u guys do the talking cuz all you people are queers that sit online all night.

Back