• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Wow

AliasJerk

Addicted CEG'er
So... my suitemate kept me up till about 5:30 in the morning...

Lets just say, he likes girls... Over... and over... and over again... O_O

plus... I dont feel good :(

all that means is you need to go find yourself a chick and keep him up all night.
or.. as me and my college roomate used to do...when you each have a chick over you see who can get their chick to scream the loudest

all that means is you need to go find yourself a chick and keep him up all night.
or.. as me and my college roomate used to do...when you each have a chick over you see who can get their chick to scream the loudest

HAHAHAH, gotta keep that in mind

Wow your a little whiney girl!!!!!! Its called life, maybe find a girl lose your virginity and have some fun

lol this thread rules. my first semester at easter, my roommate woke me up one night when being too loud. i look over and he's banging one of my good female friends. *******! :laugh:

Dave chapelle real world skit comes to mind. Hahaha. You cant be mad at the girl for having some enthusiasm.

Seriously, if you think she was loud in the same room....

I live in a house, and my woman keeps the my roomate up!

Time to go get yourself a sorostitute and have some fun and games

Dave chapelle real world skit comes to mind. Hahaha. You cant be mad at the girl for having some enthusiasm.

Seriously, if you think she was loud in the same room....

I live in a house, and my woman keeps the my roomate up!

Time to go get yourself a sorostitute and have some fun and games

No, they werent in the same room, we are talking suitemate... I could hear them through the cinderblock walls. The only thing im complaining about is being up all night because I was sick. the Night time asprin I took didnt do ****. So when they got started, I was entertained by it... I thought it was hilarious, and everybody on my floor is talking about it right now, haha.

Seriously, ypsi sucks, but I will ****ing come down there and force you into a haircut!! Then teach wtf NOT to say. I have begun to believe the less I talk and the more I just nod and say,"oh ya I can totally relate to that." The more good times I have.

And I also don't wanna hear any..."I'm waiting for Mrs. Right.." F that, you have four years to find Ms. Right for the next 7 minutes.

Don't complain because your roomie kept you up!

Te bag the hell out of her while he is banging her...this will keep her quiet...and your sack nice and warm at the same time.....and that always makes me feel better when I am sick...

Ahahah this post is the shiz. Dude, seriously what were you anticipating in college? My first night, my roomate was doing his thing. Now I don't care at all, plus they weren't that loud, but the problem is we had bunk-beds, so the rocking bed was not cool. Plus, I just felt really gay lying there wobbling to their gyrations...ahaha. I just left the room for 30 mins and came back. Yeah, we also decided bunkbeds was a no go! Man, that was probably the gayest night of my life.

Just make rules w/your roomate i.e. bang time-tables and whatnot. Bang if you want to bang, don't if you dont, just don't cock-block w/the whinning.
icon14.gif

The one semester I stayed on campus, I had bottom bunk and a very similar first night. It wasn't that I was angry that it was the first night and my roomate was already getting laid before I even unpacked my bags, the fact that the chick was very large and made me considerably concerned for the well being of the cheap wood structure. :laugh:

Luckily,a week later he was arrested for possesion, never seen him since. :help:

Gotta admit, room to myself was nice...

The one semester I stayed on campus, I had bottom bunk and a very similar first night. It wasn't that I was angry that it was the first night and my roomate was already getting laid before I even unpacked my bags, the fact that the chick was very large and made me considerably concerned for the well being of the cheap wood structure. :laugh:

Luckily,a week later he was arrested for possesion, never seen him since. :help:

Gotta admit, room to myself was nice...

that is a great story.....

Ben

Back