• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Worst Drive Home Ever!!

Hopefully the mirko isn't scratched! Over the winter,the bottom of my bumper cover got a lot of scratches from compacted snow and ice piles.

That'll learn ya to put your good wheels on this early in April :p
We always get a couple snow storms in April. Don't let that sneaky March weather fool you.

I had the same problem, bad blizzak snow tire the other day, so i I had other ones put on. Snows like 5 inches and I have no traction at all. That and it is 7 degrees outside right now, so the snow isn't going anywhere.

ahhh, snow and rain in the US, Sunny, Hot and Clear Skies here in the UK!!! hotter than all the holiday destinations here at the mo!!! for once, lol!

Out of all the contours on this site...

I do believe I am in absolute *LUST* with yours the most.
Dear lord, that thing is gorgeous. Be proud, man.

And as for snow...pfft...I'm Canadian, that meager slush is child's play ;)

Out of all the contours on this site...

I do believe I am in absolute *LUST* with yours the most.
Dear lord, that thing is gorgeous. Be proud, man.

And as for snow...pfft...I'm Canadian, that meager slush is child's play ;)

why thank you very much :)
I look out and every time I see my car parked, its front gives me the chills for some reason :crazy:

why thank you very much :)
I look out and every time I see my car parked, its front gives me the chills for some reason :crazy:

Oh, I do believe it would give me more than chills...

Cars can often substitute for pron...if it's good enough. I'm sure every guy on this site knows what I'm talking about too...the revving of a good engine, a sleek, beautiful looking car....RAWR!

Wow. LOL. I haven't said that about a car in a very long time. Looks like I'm finally getting the car mojo back....and your car is to thank for it!

This girl thanks you! ;)

Back