• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

why hide it.

"SVT 9" "SVT 9" "SVT 9" "SVT 9" "SVT 9" "SVT 9" "SVT 9" "SVT 9" "SVT 9" "SVT 9" "SVT 9" "SVT 9" "SVT 9" "SVT 9" "SVT 9" "SVT 9" "SVT 9" "SVT 9" "SVT 9" "SVT 9" "SVT 9" "SVT 9" "SVT 9" "SVT 9" "SVT 9" "SVT 9" "SVT 9" "SVT 9" "SVT 9" "SVT 9" "SVT 9" "SVT 9" "SVT 9" "SVT 9" "SVT 9" "SVT 9" "SVT 9" "SVT 9" "SVT 9" "SVT 9" "SVT 9" "SVT 9" "SVT 9" "SVT 9" "SVT 9"

:laugh:

By law, the VIN must be uncovered while driving (???). But it's possible for thieves to take down your VIN, walk into a dealership claiming that they locked their keys in their car, and the dealership will make a new key no questions asked.
http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/2167428/detail.html

That's why I do it.

No punching. All black ghetto with the Lone Cracka!!! Older black guy and he was drunk. Said he thought I was trying to steal the ladies two cars. I had been there working on them for about an hour at the time and she had been out there with me most of the time.

I could really give a rats pooper as to what the law says.

That's why I do it.

No punching. All black ghetto with the Lone Cracka!!! Older black guy and he was drunk. Said he thought I was trying to steal the ladies two cars. I had been there working on them for about an hour at the time and she had been out there with me most of the time.

I could really give a rats pooper as to what the law says.

LMFAO, I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Prince George's county. IIRC, I've done this in another one of your threads refering PG as the ghetto!!!

I still recall my first time driving through College Park enroute to University of Maryland. I started seeing liquor store, liquore store, rims store, and I was thinking in my mind, "oh great!" Well, it's not that bad, I guess, since you guys can't legally sell liquor at grocery stores, hence the reason for such a large volume of liquor stores.

Needless to say, PG county is the shiz. Green line is even better shiz, and Wawa's $1 subs are the shiz^2...They still got those wawa's 1 buck subs? Many drinking nights and wawa subs at 1am memories!

I dated a police officer for a while. Not a butch dike, but actually a fairly hot chick, especially for a geek like me. She took my name and entered it into her super computer and became convinced I lied to her about my birthday because she found another dude in the system with the same name!

Since I cant ask her, here is a question, how do you take the license plate number and find out where the person lives and who they are??? Exactly how is that done?

I think that is better answered with a google search. I doubt anyone on this site willingly wants to tell people how to retrieve their personal info. :crazy:

Back