• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Who's buying the turbo kit????

LilCe98

Hard-core CEG'er
I'm thinking about getting the turbo kit that burrita and warmonger are working on. Anyone else on here thinking about it? Maybe if we enough people we can ask for a group rate on the shipping and have them shipped to one address :shrug: and we can have a mini meet?:cool: So who else is thinking about it???

I'm thinking about getting the turbo kit that burrita and warmonger are working on. Anyone else on here thinking about it? Maybe if we enough people we can ask for a group rate on the shipping and have them shipped to one address :shrug: and we can have a mini meet?:cool: So who else is thinking about it???
i really want to get it..but dont have the cash for it right now...

Sorry, already turboed...

But I could definitely do the install if someone in the area hooks one up... I would be interested to see how it looks/works.

I would only charge per hour- And on a job like that, I'd probably charage a reduced rate since it would take a while. I need to go back through the thread and see how it's set up, but if you're talking headers and everything else, you will easily be upwards of 8-10 hours.

Back