• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Who needs a roomie for Carlisle?

Then we'll fill your pockets with beer tabs/caps while you're passed out ;)

Great idea!

Sounds like you have experience with hard stuff?? We don't want you passed out so we'll make sure you go easy.

Allen did one of these!

3HSAJ52M3SZVTTMT4A7PQQ2G54DUSO7F.gif

Well, if you pass out first...they'll be less tempted to take a Sharpie marker to my face.

yeah i dont want to have penis and an image drawn on my face

Lol...don't expect me to go easy.

I missed those posts. ROFLMAO! This year is going to be sooo much fun! Don't worry Ian, we'll go easy on you, we don't want your dad saying that you can't hang with us anymore.

Allen did one of these!

3HSAJ52M3SZVTTMT4A7PQQ2G54DUSO7F.gif

Me too. That was good!

i think images and vulgar words on my face would give away the night

u guys would write and i qoute "ians dad- Ian was with us all night drinking and being the first to pass out he was the sharpied one. at this moment he has no idea why we are laughing at him or that he has a huge penis pokin towards his mouth we bleive this is enough punshment becuase it is perement marker"

THat would be written all over

Holy :censored: I am seriously LMFAO right now.

I'll write that down and bring it with me, just in case. :laugh:

i think images and vulgar words on my face would give away the night

u guys would write and i qoute "ians dad- Ian was with us all night drinking and being the first to pass out he was the sharpied one. at this moment he has no idea why we are laughing at him or that he has a huge penis pokin towards his mouth we bleive this is enough punshment becuase it is perement marker"

THat would be written all over

Damn I hope your forehead is like a billboard so we can fit that story on there.

Back