• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Who is attending SZ that has a contour, but is broken

Well buddy, I'm not registered for this year's event but that doesn't mean I won't be under the radar. Still not sure if the SE will make an appearance, even more so now that it can't park next to the purple pimp. :laugh: :shrug:

This would be me for the past three years. Maybe things will be different this year :shrug:

I need people to help drive my cars to SZ so no rental money needed! It is hard enough getting one nice car ready but trying to get 6 or 7 ready is no fun so I want to make sure that each one that got my blood and tears makes it to the show and shine!

Mine is still far from being ready, but she'll be there in one form or another

^She'll be ready. :)

Mine is now ready to cruise to MI.:cool: It wasn't broken but was ripped apart and on jack stands for a week and a half for some upgrades.

^She'll be ready. :)

Mine is now ready to cruise to MI.:cool: It wasn't broken but was ripped apart and on jack stands for a week and a half for some upgrades.

^^^^ that is what my original plan was :nonono:

Mine is still far from being ready, but she'll be there in one form or another

There will be ALOT of willing hands to work on your car man, dont say it WONT be ready yet. Maybe it will be sunday when it is but hey sunday is still sz,lol

Back