• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Who in the PHX area is still alive ?

theSCHAFF

Hard-core CEG'er
haven't heard from or gotten any status updates from the old CSVT crew i used to go on cruises with since i havnt had my CSVT... just wanna know who's still around, if they've still got their CSVT, if not what they're not driving, etc... give me updates! especially you Morbid, what's the deal with the 3.0 / turbo setup or whatever is going on now-days ?

even though i dont drive a contour doesn't mean im not down to plan some little g2g's and or cruises! :shrug:

I'm kind of here. Working stupid hours though... which should be done by this weekend. I've gotten a total of 9 hours sleep since monday.. and will probably only get 1-2 hours sleep tonight :(

My car is at my step-bros shop. The car is on a lift, the front subframe is dropped, and the popped engine is out. I'll be going by there this weekend to compare the slave cylinder to a known good one... I'm concerned I put the 4cyl one in when I swapped motors. I'm hoping we can at least get the new engine in and the subframe back on saturday too.

Once I get my car back, I'd definitely be up for something. Maybe Canyon Lake.... or even that outer stretch of Bell again. Or we can just hang out before then. I could use my wifes car... though I don't abuse it. er... I did recently put on Hawk HPS pads, and that thing now stops quick! I had put Hawk HP+ pads on her prior car, and she complained they squeaked sometimes when stopping. She didn't care that those were killer pads... so I swapped them out for more conventional pads.

btw, I'm thinking about picking this up. Many times I wish I could replay some fun stuff.... :D
http://www.vio-pov.com/products/pov_15.php

Dunno if anyone is interested.... but Robert (Rodewaryer on FocalJet) is having a get together tonight (Friday). I'm going to try to make it... not sure how long I'd be able to stay awake though.

That camera would be sick! i know, there were some fun times / cruises that i wish we had on camera... but anyways, i'm not sure if you have my house # or not Morbid, i dont have my cell right now, so you'll hafta get my land line.

any when we get some status reports on your availability, I'll try and set something up so we can all meet up some where, and hang out, maybe go for a little cruise. etc....

I might hafta put my stock lip back on soon though, my Seibon c/f lip is taken a beating, cuz my car's so damn low, and the lip is about 2x's and tall as my stock one...

here's what she looks like @ the moment (well last week or so when we had that 2 day rain)

33292600022_large.jpg

33292600023_large.jpg

33292600024_large.jpg

Back