• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Who here might be interested in ........

Who here might be interested in ........

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wierd, I just got a true dual 2 inch exhuast:)

Maybe ill have to come down in person to check it out. Just waiting on a phone call from Jon

The intake pipes will be painted too?
I like the polished looking :-(

I hate to say it but this has all been extensively covered in the approx 50 pages so far. Kits should be around 2800 and it includes a FMIC.

that i dont kno. i do kno he wanted to sell everything togeather that way he wouldnt have stuff just chillin in storage. but they should chime in soon and correct me if im wrong

I am worn out I have it about 95 percent complete. I have all the pipes cleared and baked. I have the whole motor ready to go I am just lacking about 2 hours but I am burnt for the night. I fought the darn drain in this car because the precats give you zero room plus these cars are hard to keep oil moving downward. I have to say that the intercooler piping came out fricken sweet It looks like a car finish or close. I will offer the intake and piping in other colors for you guys who want some blinding colors. I mounted the intake so you can see the beautiful shine. Now I will say that the light blue elbow is being replaced soon as my t-bolts and new dark blue elbow is delivered but for now it will make a dyno. I am going to call my buddy to try to push the dyno back till afternoon.

I will not sell the kit is parts I am won't be worth my time to nickel and dime me because someone wants to buy a rebuilt turbo etc. Sorry. Joey
turboproject_055.jpg

turboproject_056.jpg

turboproject_057.jpg

turboproject_058.jpg

Looks beautiful Joey. I am glad I stayed up an extra 1/2 hour to see that posted. :) And I am also glad to see my old 2.5 in there! I recognize the goodyear waterpump belt! :)

Get some rest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back